Original floor 1923

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Original floor 1923
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

original floor 1923small lever on floor, gas feed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Might be a Williams Foot Feed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

I think that IS a Williams. Oh, a floor vent for a heater, hubba hubba.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

This car is as found in a barn, modified many years ago with a wooden bed (that is replaced with a new wood bed. , the windshield frame has been sawed off long ago, doors are removed, sorry I didn't take enough pictures. To get this original no rust, no bullet holes, no tears, no dents! New coils only thing needed to get it running!and was driven to a meeting! some original upholstery, even the seat!
My question about what seems to be for 'foot feed' there is a hole in the wood floor for it but seems to me to be on the wrong side of the motor, can't imagine what the linkage would be. And as someone mentioned recently, A 'finger hole' for lifting the floor! I should have written down the number stamped on the right side frame wood, It was plain enough I could have gotten a picture, so many older guys looking it all over all day it was hard to get close

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

Finger hole is correct - the Williams foot feed used a cable.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration