Anyone have this speedometer laying around?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone have this speedometer laying around?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

I'm looking for the Model 20 with the odometer and the trip meter. I'd even pay twice as much as the listed price, ha in my dreams.. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

keep us posted if you find any and or parts for them. I have one, I hope to us on my 14 Indian, missing all the drive parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:59 am:

I know it's a hope and a prayer, darn build sheets. I wish I'd never requested it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 01:00 am:

John, I might have an extra, I'm in New Mexico till Friday night. I'll check for you Saturday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 01:09 am:

I'm bracing Kim, thanks. John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration