A new toy for my work shop.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A new toy for my work shop.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 04:00 am:

A fellow Model T club member offered and asked if I would be interested in being the custodian of this beautiful Repco rod machine, on which I gratefully accepted.
Now set up and I had a play with it today.
This bad boy will do rods up to 2 foot long, makes my other one that only does T rods, look like it's baby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 06:08 am:

Frank,

Thanks for keeping some history going! Not only with the T's but with older equipment.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:10 am:

Nice one Frank. I hope I get a go at learning to drive it, of course after pouring my first set of Rods!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Just curious, how do you set the machine axis and wrist pin axis parallel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Ted,
There's a key way running the full length of the height pole at the back of it and several sized mandrels with a selection of cones for both ends of the rod.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration