Thank You Down East Chapter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Thank You Down East Chapter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

My wife Maryann and I participated in our first Mainely T Tour last week. It was great. The organizers managed to transform a rainy forecast into beautiful weather to go with Maine's beautiful scenery. Many thanks to the Down East Chapter for their hard work putting this together. Looking forward to next year's trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

I wholeheartedly agree with what Joe said above. We went on the 2002 Maine Tour that was an MTFCA National Club tour that year and I've wanted to go back ever since. Yes, The Maine tours are that nice! Did someone say Lobster?

John Anderson, Warren Kincaid, Mark Wetherbee and all the others did a wonderful job - Thank you all very much!!!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

This was, and always is, the highlight of our year. My wife and I enjoy the people and seeing the things one would never see if not for this group and the Model T. I got to know Joe and his beautiful wife Maryann as well as many others this time around, and we had a blast! My personal touring highlight of this trip was traveling down what was the equivalent of a narrow and steep wooded bike path that followed the ocean coastline. gorgeous.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration