The Mystic Seaport tour and show is this weekend

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: The Mystic Seaport tour and show is this weekend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

The Antique Vehicle show is this weekend, in Mystic Connecticut. The 3 day tour starts at 1:00 on Thursday and we get back to town Saturday evening. The vehicle show is inside of the Seaport all day Sunday, followed by an exit parade. All sorts of pre '31 cars, trucks and cycles will be both parked and driving around the little village. Any of you guys doing the tour this year? We go every year and love it. It's a 6 hour trailer haul with two T's in the big white box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

We'll be there with our '26 Roadster Pick-up. We were there once before way back when and it's a lot of fun.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Are you doing the 3 day tour? Cathy and I will be running our green '26 Touring this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

No, we won't be on the 3 day tour, but we're going on the Saturday boat tour to see the lighthouses.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

Not this year Dave I just finished the body work and reassembly on the Gray 26 roadster and I'm off to the Big E car show with Jerry Chase. have fun and don't out run everyone else with that touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 12:53 am:

Keith, Speaking of Light Houses, Vonnie and I recently went on a cruise to Nova Scotia, then harbor hopped back to NY, and took these photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 06:13 am:

Hopefully, the seas will have settled down by Saturday. The boat ride for the lighthouse tour is very nice, but you don't get off at any of them. Spencer, I'll behave and keep her down to respectable speeds for a change. I haven't ripped into that motor yet that you sold me. Have a good time on your trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:19 am:

Hey Dave:

Have a great time and share pictures !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:28 am:

Hi Hal, I sent you a PM.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Always want go there be great fun take old car

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration