Classified photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Classified photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike bartlett Oviedo,Fl on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

Can anyone give me the method to re size my photos to a smaller size so I can post them. Thanks very much. Mbartlett1045@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

MS Paint
[Ctrl]-W
try 50%

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

I use Paint, too.

I go to re-size, select pixels (not inches), and put the larger of the vertical or horizontal at 1045 pixels.

That seems to work almost all the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

I downloaded a free app called Simple Resize for my phone (I-phone 6). I can take pictures, resize and post them all from my phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Thank you Bill Evert. I've been trying for a long time to post a photo on the forum and thanks to you I finally can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Plent of resizing apps search photo resizer
Or might try emailing to and from your phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

That thanks was supposed to be for Cory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

I'm not very sharp about operating this computer, and I have not been able to re-size photos. I have tried, and lost some of my photos in the process. So, I figured out if I want to take photos for posting on the MTFCA forum, I set my camera's image size on the "email" setting. Then they are well under the required size. After I load them on my computer, the rest is easy. My camera is an older Sony Cyber Shot.
Here are some recent examples.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration