Good for long legged guys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Good for long legged guys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

This is the car I like to tour in on nice days. 1911 openrunabout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 04:53 am:

Richard, Looking at the positioning of the rear view mirror you must be
taller than me at 6' 5"!!!! and like me, enjoy not having a roof above me and look over the windscreen
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 07:43 am:

That's the way the mirrors came. The are now on the lower section. Most of the time I driver with the windshield folded down. OCF. Local school kids doing story on model Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 08:56 am:

As I recall reading years ago you needed long legs in order to reach the peddles on an '11 Torpedo, correct? I believe that was one of the changes made in the '12 torpedo...moved the seat forward to shorten the reach.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration