OT - does anyone have one of the Ford Archives auction brochures?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - does anyone have one of the Ford Archives auction brochures?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 05:34 am:

I believe there were two sales in the 1980's when Ford sold many cars, motors and other items collected over the years. I''m looking for a specific item sold on one of the sales. Please pm if you have one or both and will look up the entry for me.
Thank you,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 07:05 am:

Rob

The museum called them "deassenchion" sales. Recollection is that the auctions were held in the late 70's. Kruse ran the auctions? My early A Roadster pickup was sold from the museum collection during one of the sales.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Thanks Jon. I searched online for Ford deaccession auction with no success. Another forum member contacted me by pm with the first auction brochure and the lot I'm looking for wasn't in it, so it should be in the 2nd sales brochure.
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Which item were you looking for at the sale a friend of mine bought the 2 lever and also has the 15 couplet that was Edsel's personal car, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 10:01 am:

Bob, I'll pm you later, driving now...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration