Tool Access Door

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tool Access Door
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 08:34 am:

I finally finished making the tool access door for my 1910 T; someone had taken out the original and replaced it with a cheap piece of paneling painted green. Thanks to all those who sent me photos of original access doors for my references! I also LOVE my version of "Brewster Green" (actually Adirondack Green with slight tampering).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Nice job Bill. I like it when people do stuff correctly. I'm a retired woodshop teacher, and miss that shop!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration