24 coupe question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 24 coupe question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Anybody know the total height of 24 coupe with 26-27 wire wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:02 am:

No but whether is has 30" or 21" wood wheels or 21" wires it will be within about an 1". The outside diameter the tire remains about the same. Of course it also depends on what brand of tire is installed some are taller then others and conditions of springs. I would suggest if looking to buy contact the seller and ask. Or are you trying to see if yours is sitting too low?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Thanks Mark. Taking open trailer now to get it. Hood and floor boards need secured for open trailer. Any other suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Dallas, are you trying to match the number of T's I have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Address the Sun Visor if it has one.
Mine is about 77 in with wood wheels.
See my profile picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

Jim, its your Fault!! You let me drive your coupe! At least thats what I tell my wife. Should I load it backward so wind doesnt catch visor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

TARP OVER THE TOP AND SHRINK WRAP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

Yes. Load it backwards. Ask me how I know

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

94 is one of the worst roads in the northern hemisphere. Hood strap,floors secure, top tarp and shrink wrap, doors secure. The trailer has 16 incb rails, so font wheels will be against front with strap and rear straps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Any given year and body style will commonly vary in height by as much as two inches due entirely differences in tire and spring conditions. Accessory shock absorbers can add another inch or slightly more depending on brand.
Mine was also 77 inches, empty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

You know we need pictures.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

Duey, Dallas has already been properly instructed about posting pictures. :-) :-) :-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration