Webmaster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Webmaster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike bartlett on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

My public thank you to Chris for his help. Has helped me once again as i travel backwards through the electronic worlds I so dearly love🚶

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

oops

(Message edited by hap_tucker on September 22, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

oops - sorry extra posting and it would not let me delete them.

(Message edited by Hap_tucker on September 22, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

Mike,

He helps any of us that read the forum -- without a webmaster there wouldn't be a website or forum.

Chris,

Thank you so much for all the many things you do for our hobby and club.

Thankfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Welcome back Mike....remember your thoughtful posts from long ago....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration