National Veteran Rally.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: National Veteran Rally.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Here we are loaded to go to the week long rally in the Clare Valley wine region. My 1917 shooting brake has an extended frame to accommodate a K C Warford, hence the overhang.

With a bar across the front of the trailer, it makes tying down easy. These shortened straps were made from damaged items. They are closed loops, so there is no excess strap to work with and no second anchor piece. The same things are used on the rear.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:57 am:

Have a great Tour Allan. Our T Section member from Muckabudin have made it across the Nullabour again so keep an eye out for them. John and Lesley Smith. It was their white enclosed caravan / trailer that I used back in 2013 to transport our red t to the Barossa. Lovely people who have just celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary

Alan in WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 02:40 am:

Are you getting slack Allan. The flashy brass on the 12 Haighs van would be much nicer than all that nickel and steel on the 17! Have a great week. As usual there will be more T's than anything else on the rally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 07:31 am:

Warwick, I think Grandad ARB maybe too busy to dedicate a day or so to polish brass but instead cuddle the new young one (like me)!!
Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 08:30 am:

Warwick, I can't sell the shooting brake if I leave it home in the shed!!!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 08:39 am:

Allan,

I do believe such resourcefulness will earn you the title of " Australian Steve Jelf " ......

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration