4 Hershey spaces avaliable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 4 Hershey spaces avaliable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:26 am:

4 spaces in chocolate field at face cost. I just can't make it this year. First come first serve.

Tom Rootlieb

rootlieb@live.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

I also have 4 spaces for sale at cost in Chocolate Field in front of Coker Tire. Due to medical conditions can't make it, first time since 1973

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

Be careful folks - reselling spaces is prohibited and you could have your renewal rights revoked for doing it. They do check. Sorry to anyone who can't make it but if you are caught reselling spaces you may get a letter in the mail next year instead of your pre-registration package informing you that you are being denied due to violation of rules. FWIW.
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Well, that's BS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

As long as they are AACA members selling antique car parts and the spaces are sold at cost no profit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 07:52 am:

sorry guys spaces are gone. Went to my Hershey flea market neighbors

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration