Langs preorder for Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Langs preorder for Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Harris on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

How do you fill out the shipping address if it is being picked up at Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Just call Ashley when they're open. She'll take care of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

You can put in your regular address and complete the online order as a normal order. When you see the "Special Instructions" field, just put "HERSHEY PICK UP" and once we receive it, we will remove the shipping cost and box it up for Hershey. Tomorrow is the last day! The guys are loading the trailers with all the good used stuff and preorders. Let the crazy Hershey week begin! (Lucky me, I get to stay here and work)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 05:51 am:

What is Lang's space number?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 08:35 am:

I don't have a list, but they're usually across the road from MTFCI. From the map I'd say about RCG 38 or RCI 38.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Previous messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message By Ashley Lang on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 03:21 pm:
Lang's Old Car Parts will be in their normal spot in the Red Field RCF 38-43 AND RCG 38-43. Again we are only bringing preorders and lots of good used parts.

So if you need something to pick up order before Thursday September 28th. Otherwise stop by and visit and check out the NOS and used stuff.

(Boy, you're good Steve!! :-) )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration