Smooth ride on my Pharis wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Smooth ride on my Pharis wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

Kevin relaced and tuned my buffalo wheels for me. Our club overnighter was last weekend and I spent 3 days floating on air. Wheels were tight and true. Thanks Kevin.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

How about pictures of the wheels and car?

Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

I don't take pictures, I'll have to see if someone else did. They are on my 14 roadster, I'll only have them on for a short time because they are not black and made of wood.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 08:46 pm:

Here's a shot of the wheels before they left my shop. Andy has em' all painted up now... Red I think

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

My Pharis hubs are really nice!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

My rear hubs and knock offs are really nicely made. Thanks Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

OK Art... Found a pic of the wheels and car. Here ya go! ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:39 am:

I forgot about that one.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:13 pm:

I don't know Andy, that wheel looks a bit out of place on a car that late model... Maybe try chrome hub caps!! ;)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration