Reproduction Stevens T-181 Hub Cap Thread Repair Tool.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Reproduction Stevens T-181 Hub Cap Thread Repair Tool.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Jack Putnam has completed his first run of the reproduction Stevens T-181 Model T Ford hub cap thread repair tool. It is pricey, but the first run of anything new always is. Mine is on the way.
You can contact Jack at jputnam@wcoil.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Now there is an item worth reproducing! Thank you Jack!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Pricey indeed. I did contact Jack. I really want one, but not sure if the tool will exceed my needs.

But considering what it took to make this and bring it to market, I totally understand the costs of it. Hopefully they sell good. I'm still thinking if I want one or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

What's the rental price for those of us who don't restore as a business or only have one T? Wish there was a T club chapter in Rochester where the less common tools were available for loan. I bought a nifty vintage clutch puller, used it once then sold it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration