Looking for info on 1923 ford touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Looking for info on 1923 ford touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

I'm still searching for the model t that belonged my to grandfathers. I found one that is currently being flipped, but it was purchased in the late 50's and frame off restoration in the 1960's where it remained in the Desrochers family until the owner passed away. Does anyone have contact information for Mr. Desrochers next of kin or family from New Hampshire? Where they part of the MTFCA family? if so, maybe someone out there in the forum knew the family and can put me in contact with someone who can tell me the history of the car and if it is indeed the one I'm looking for. The car I'm looking for left Middleboro Mass in the late fifties...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Do you have the engine number? I think my car cam from the southern NH in the late 50's or early 60's. It is a 23 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

O.K. - again needle in a haystack info here. the car I'm told was a 21 body with a 23 one man top and 23 windshield. Before title law, so it may have been titled later as a 23. The info I have is left Massachusetts very late 1950's, canary yellow. Was Mass registration 55651. It could have had the last three on the engine block '363'. I had a lead from the fellow who owns the Desrochers car, he said he had paperwork in the back. I also asked if any paint chipping around seats, or where body hit fenders showed a pale yellow. Any paper trail with the above info, or ownership going back to Foye or Ouellette would help. Grasping at straws, but it's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration