OT - Please help identify this car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Please help identify this car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

A friend received was given this photo as a gift. We would like to know what make of car it is. I copied the photo with my cell phone, so it is not the best quality. Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

It is a 1904 Rambler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

Thank you so much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Love the steamboat in the background too! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Could this have been taken at a past Greenfield Village Old Car Festival? Seems like I remember a boat on the water there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Ed, that is what I was thinking. It seems both were in a photo in the Greenfield Village brochure from the 60's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

This is from the brochure I mentioned. It shows the 1904 Rambler Model "K" Tonneau and "Suwanee" River boat along with a 1910 Lane steamer. The Rambler could be the same car with wicker baskets and side roll up curtains added. The pictures were reprinted from Automobile Quarterly Magazine Vol. 1 No. 4 for the brochure.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration