Not Your Everyday Passengers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Not Your Everyday Passengers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 06:30 am:

I gave these beautiful Mennonite girls a ride in the 14. For those who participated in the 2016 Finger Lakes MTFCI International Tour. This was the family that provided the cinnamon buns at the Finger Lakes Steamers day. Their other sisters were in school, so they will have to wait for a ride next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 06:51 am:

Those photos were great Dan. The girls are cute.
Also the Cinnamon buns were GOOD!!!
See you and Ellen at Hershey next week.
Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 07:10 am:

Thanks again, Dan & Ellen

Great memories of the Tour, the events, the scenery, the people, AND of course, those DELICIOUS eats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 07:42 am:

Dan The Good Man ...... :-)

Beautiful images - thanks for posting !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 06:12 am:

Glad you enjoyed the pics. I thought it was a beautiful way to start a Monday on the forum.

Jim, that's a good one. The girls use to call me Dan the man. I've been call Dan the Ford man, Fomocomandan, Chief by an Indian student when I first started teaching, by never Dan the Good Man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Williams on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 07:05 am:

Nice pictures! The cinnamon buns their family provided for the tour were really really good! My wife and I still talk about them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 07:00 am:

Those cinnamon buns are so good, most Friday mornings during the summer,(the only day they are open) finds us driving a Model T the 70 mile round trip to get some and other bake goods that are just as good that they make. They have customers that travel farther than we do, but not in a Model T. All the kids help make the bake goods. They are a great family.
The 2016 International Tour in the Finger Lakes was the largest order they have ever baked for (making 650 good size cinnamon buns). They even delivered and prepared the set-up. The children are still talking about how much fun it was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Great pics, looked like lotsa fun for you and the kids! And like everyone else said, GREAT buns! Ha ha...I can still taste 'em! Those were the biggest dang buns I've ever laid eyes on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration