More veteran rally

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: More veteran rally
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 08:41 am:

There are 139 emtries in the rally. Yhis most interesting barn find car performs well.

My choice of car so far is the light green F N in this shot.

This is part of the line up putside the shearing shed at the historic Bungaree property where we had lunch on day one.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Some really wonderful cars! Thank you for posting the pictures. I think I can agree with you about that F N. It is gorgeous! Can you tell me what year it is?

Whatever happened to Brittle's Brush? No, I guess it couldn't be. Besides, some of the photos I have seen of his car, it was pretty beat up after a few of his trips with it. A remarkable find nonetheless. The Brush automobiles were actually quite popular in Australia back in their day.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration