Fall Carlisle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fall Carlisle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Are there any Model T vendors that go to Fall Carlisle in PA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 09:57 am:

This may answer your question:

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-fall-swap-meet-corral-auc tion/default.aspx

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events-media-center/directories/pdf/2017- Fall-Carlisle.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 10:02 am:

not really.. all newer cars even the 2000+ year cars they all go to Hershey Carlisle is turned into chinese tools toys and garage sale junk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:09 am:

There is no need for Carlisle any more. It used to work out pretty well back when they had real old stuff at Hershey, but now Hershey is just like Carlisle... modern trash! However, I still go, and do manage to find some good stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:15 am:

It's not that far for me to drive and I do have other cars besides my 26 T. So I'll go for the day and see what I can see. I do go to the Chrysler show every year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

You will find many of the same vendors at Hershey that you saw at Carlisle.

There are usually a few auctions in the local area between the Carlisle and Hershey swap meets, etc.

Anyone that has a good week at Carlisle can then invest in more stock for Hershey.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration