Mercury Sports Replica

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Mercury Sports Replica
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Graeme Lockhart on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:18 am:

Mercury Speedster Replica update, well I made my deadline, finished the car the night before the big National rally, then trailered it up the next morning. Unfortunately I had troubled with the engine (blown head gasket) Chev head conversion. When it was running it was fabulous. The Car in my opinion looks great and we are looking forward to getting it back on the road , sorting out the problems and enjoying it. Thanks to all that have assisted and commented over the build. GraemeGeraldton National Rally 2017

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Graeme Lockhart on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 02:26 am:

Here is some more pics on the week leading up to the rally
Graeme

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wayne tomlins on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 02:54 am:

Just fabulous ; well done
Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stefan Schaller on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 03:57 am:

Very nice car congratulations

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 08:05 am:

She is Beautiful! Tell her that and rub her behind the headlights, speedsters like that. She is probably afraid that if you get all the issues worked out you might not pay as much attention to her. Nice Job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Very nice !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 08:31 am:

Absolutely beautiful Graeme, glad you were able to get her done for the show!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 11:51 am:

That car looks fantastic, Graeme. Hope you can get it sorted soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Incredible talent. Beautiful!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration