1922 coupe interior

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1922 coupe interior
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 03:01 pm:

I have been installing the interior in my coupe. The kit is from one of the larger suppliers. Although I am satisfied with the results so far, nearly every piece has required significant modifications. Fortunately those parts requiring changes have been too large making it possible to achieve a proper fit. Also, the provided instructions are generic for Model T's and Model At's. Otherwise the quality has been good.Interior

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Interior

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

Door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Looks great!! Nice job. And of the cars I've done the oversized pieces made it work... Its not uncommon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

It's better to have more than enough with these kits. You can always trim it later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

Thanks Don. John, I agree absolutely. It would be very difficult were it the other way around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

Looks great from here :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Beautiful

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration