FordModelT.net has been given a total face-lift - tell me what you think :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FordModelT.net has been given a total face-lift - tell me what you think :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Hi Fellow Model T'ers!

FordModelT.net has been given a total face-lift :-)
We've moved away from the dark theme, in favor of a lighter, easier to read theme, please let me know in the comments what you think :-)

Check it out - http://www.fordmodelt.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Hi Mitch,

I have looked at your site before - very nice.

A couple observations ....

" Smart phones " are widely used in the states & do have real cameras that take excellent images & videos - a lot of folks in the states store all of their photo content on them & share it from their phone.

The MTFCI link for selling vehicles is not correct.

You might want to trim your advice about selling a Model T to less information - the most important thing is to identify what it is you actually have before proceeding to sell it.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:24 am:

Hmmm... Some of the copy on selling a Model T seems awfully familiar. Almost as if I've read it somewhere else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Hi FJ,
Thanks for the tips, I have corrected the dud links.
I've also updated the paragraph about smart phones - a lot of them have better cameras in them than so called professional cameras!! I own an Apple iPhone 6s Plus, and it takes great photos for what it is.
Thanks again :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Mitch,

All information is useful to someone.

Thank you for posting.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 02:24 am:

When clicking upon the "music" tab, are all the songs supposed to play at once? Or is it a problem at my end of things?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Kep - thats most strange, they're not set to Auto-play... works fine this end, maybe your computer is having a bad day? :-( I have honestly never heard of that happening before :-( I will look into it...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration