Hershey weather

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hershey weather
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

It's still a week away, and we know Hershey weather can go nuts without notice, but so far it looks mighty good.

The highest chance of rain is 24% on Wednesday morning. That's a 76% chance of no rain. But I'm taking an umbrella anyway.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Hope that prediction holds. I plan to carry an umbrella in my basket, along with a small folding chair so that I can rest in comfort when my legs get tired from all the walking. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Folks that haven't been to Hershey may be wondering, what basket? Why, one of these!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Honey-Can-Do-Rolling-4-Wheel-Utility-Cart-Black/17108 712?action=product_interest&action_type=title&beacon_version=1.0.2&bucket_id=irs bucketdefault&client_guid=799372a2-8a88-41e9-809b-29f7a79b0ce8&config_id=106&cus tomer_id_enc&findingMethod=p13n&guid=799372a2-8a88-41e9-809b-29f7a79b0ce8&item_i d=17108712&parent_anchor_item_id=10929357&parent_item_id=10929357&placement_id=i rs-106-t1&reporter=recommendations&source=new_site&strategy=PWVUB&visitor_id=RwO llgrqWjtzfFmORxtsPc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Steve, Thanks for posting the Hershey forecast! Weather looks promising. Will be taking an umbrella as well, just in case.
Mark, that WM utility cart looks handy, only weighs 3.75 lbs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

A folding cart like that was probably the best $10 I ever spent at Hershey.

I added a handle extension to keep it from nipping at my heels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Hershey weather forecast update.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

Oh boy another year of shorts an and sweatshirt weather!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

I hope the good weather holds all the way through Saturday' car show. Last year the weather was great for the swap meet, then rainy on Saturday.

(Message edited by cudaman on September 30, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

My basket for Hershey.

basket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

basket1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Cool, Mark and Arnold have the same swap meet baskets ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 06:36 pm:

Steve...
Don't forget to grease the wheels before you go.....!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

I have never been to Hershey, but hope to go soon. What are the rules as to handicap mobility scooters. I know they have to allow just the scooter, but how about a small trailer attached to it. I have a small trailer that I use at other swap meets, but do not know what the rules are at Hershey. This was taken last year at Chickasha ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Donnie,

I don't think there are any rules at Hershey that say you can't tow a wagon or small trailer behind a handicap mobility scooter. I didn't see anything on the website about it either.

I have seen a lot of people with your exact setup every year at Hershey. One year I even saw someone with a scooter like yours towing a wagon with a running generator on it that was charging the scooter as he drove!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

Ed, Thanks for the input. I hope to make it next year, unless other things get in the way ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

You have to register your scooter at Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

I should have no problem with the scooter registration, as I have a handicap sticker/plaquard in my name. Ill just have to see if the trailer will make it .. Thanks again ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

Donnie: At one time they say you had to have ins on the scooter. Not sure if that is still required. You should check the AACA site. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration