Vintage Ford & Model T Times

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Vintage Ford & Model T Times
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Is there a market for past issues of Model T Times and Vintage Ford magazines.? I have 85 issues of the Model T Times dating back to 1990-2004 and probably twice as many Vintage Ford starting from 1990. Time has come for me to downsize and would much prefer to sell the entire lot. Can take to Hershey for anyone that might have interest. Please send a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

I believe I've seen them sold in the classifieds, so somebody must be buying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

I have a ton of owner's manuals that I have been trying to sell on e-bay and other places for years. There is absolutely 0 interest in the stuff. I'm about to put them in the recycle bin. Sad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

Dick, Take a quick look at ebay for Vintage Ford magazine. You'll see how many are for sale.

John, Do you have a list of the owners manuals you are trying to sell? I may be interested in some of them. I haven't been looking on ebay as I have been purchasing T parts.

Good Luck,
Terry Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Not that I want to buy them, but I would like to read them. If you get to the point of tossing them out, I'd pay the shipping to my place in NJ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 06:34 am:

Why not donate them all to your local library and take a charity tax deduction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Not only the local public library, but also doctors' & dentists' waiting rooms, libraries at colleges, high schools, junior highs, etc.

John, Model T manuals, or others?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 09:02 am:

When I have extra copies of mags that I think might be of interest here, I offer them in the classifieds for just the price of shipping.

So far, there has always been one or more folks happy to take me up on the offer. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Why not donate your items to the Bruce McCalley Memorial Library and research center?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:28 am:

John, I doubt if the owners manuals you speak of are Model T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Like Steve I take mine to the barber shop, Dr and Dentist offices along with my NRA magazines.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration