Some Updates to the MTFCI Seventh Edition Judging Guidelines

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Some Updates to the MTFCI Seventh Edition Judging Guidelines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

I just noticed that the MTFCI website is showing some updates to their seventh edition judging guidelines, many thanks to the folks that do the research and make the effort to continue to improve our knowledge of how these cars left the Ford factories:

https://www.modelt.org/judging-guidelines-updates.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bumgarner on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

Thanks to Russ Furstnow for the new updates. This makes it easy to print the new updates and insert them in your Guidelines. Madison Bumgarner the MTFCI Webmaster will keep the website updated as new information comes to her.

Steve Bumgarner
Executive Director MTFCI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Looks like a few will make Larry Smith happy! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:32 am:

It did! I came up with a lot of them. Research is the answer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

That was my insuation Larry! Thanks for your efforts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration