Brass and Nickle show at Museum of Transportation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brass and Nickle show at Museum of Transportation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 12:40 am:

Mark Strange, why not bring your car to the Brass and Nickle show at the museum of transportation Sunday. October 1st The event is free and is open to all cars 1931 and younger. You can pull it up on the HCCM site. I think cars need to be in place before 11

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 12:42 am:

Bring your friends

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 01:18 am:

How many attend this show? I've been thinking about going but it is quite a haul for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 02:13 am:

That's 1931 and older. Younger cars are not allowed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 08:51 am:

I brought Betsy to the museum for the spring show this year, but I will be busy packing for my trip to Hershey on Sunday, so I'm going to have to skip this one, sorry.

pic

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration