OT-help identifying two 1907-08 cars in old photograph

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT-help identifying two 1907-08 cars in old photograph
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

I know the car on the left is a 1907-08 Ford Model K Roadster. If the other two are a White and Buick, I think I know what race the photo was taken at.

Any thoughts on what the other two makes are?
Thanks,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

I'm doubtful that either one is a White or a Buick, but I can pretty certainly say that neither is a White. Wrong hood shape and you can see the front axle too easily.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Eastwood on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

The center car is not a Buick. The car on the right, going by the front fenders, might be a Oldsmobile or a Mitchell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

The car on the right is a 1907 - 8 Olds Flying Roadster i believe.

1907 - 8 Olds Flying Roadster

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration