Model T Friends: Moved Our Site @ Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Friends: Moved Our Site @ Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Nolting on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Are YOU Heading to HERSHEY next week?
'The Drum Guy' (Dave’s Restoration) and the Coil Doctor have MOVED from the Hershey Green Field.
FIND US NOW @:
The Chocolate Field spaces C4R 44 & 45.
I am now taking orders for new transmission drums for delivery to Hershey. davesrestoration.machine@gmail.com
Or you can drop your old drum core off at the booth to save shipping. Either way be sure to stop by our booth and say hello to Dave and Brent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fritz Hady Mt. Top,Pa. on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

How on earth did you manage to get relocated.I begged for six years to be moved to a more central location in the chocolate field and was ignored,as a result I'm not going this year.Fritz

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration