My grandsons drawing of my model t

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: My grandsons drawing of my model t
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 08:07 am:

My grandson drew me a picture of my model t, He loves grandpa's model t.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Should be hangin' on the fridge...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Looks like he gave you a ruckstell Will.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 09:49 am:

Excellent artistic expression. You can sure tell what impressed him the most. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lefeber on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 10:42 am:

I like the way the artist used wax crayons on a paper medium to create straight and curved lines that represent a early classic automobile. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Give that kid another ride. Keep the crayons handy for him. He's got a great future.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Will,

That's great! If he likes to color on pages, there are some Model T outlines he can color at:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Model+T+Ford+coloring+page&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source =univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja1_u-z83WAhUEyGMKHYX9DRMQsAQIJQ&biw=907&bih=662

Keep up the great work of recruiting the next generation.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

I'm very proud of my grandchildren, Riley really like his grandpa old cars. We are planning a trip to Ohio to see them soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Very nice Will C. Very nice.
Love that family of yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Will, I'd say he nailed it!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Hi Will,

That is too cute !

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration