Easy to use speedometer?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Easy to use speedometer?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Stryker on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

I have been looking at small, easy to use digital speedometers to put in my T. Any suggestions of some that are better than others? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

Hi Terry,

I have a Cat Eye Velo 5 and am quite happy with it. I bought it over ten years ago for around twenty bucks. I mounted it on a rear wheel so that it wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb as they can when placed on a front wheel. "Works for me". Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG105.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Stryker on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Well played! I was looking at the wireless GPS ones, this may be a much better option, I just didn't think it was that easy to install on the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:25 am:

I have two gps speedos
Ones in my mordern car sits up on dash board
Very accurate
The other set up with vecro strap holder
And i made a box hold small 12v battery.
And the required USB plug got it cheap online
Just wire it to the battery. Doubles as cell charger.
I have just bought a solar charger add to the system. Solar charger anout size of a cell.
Only down side green display hard to read in the sun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:26 am:

I have two gps speedos
Ones in my modern car sits up on dash board
Very accurate
The other set up with velcro strap holder
And i made a box hold small 12v battery.
And the required USB plug got it cheap online
Just wire it to the battery. Doubles as cell charger.
I have just bought a solar charger add to the system. Solar charger about size of a cell.
Only down side green display hard to read in the sun

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration