Hershey News Sorry Guys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hershey News Sorry Guys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Guys: Dan Hatch here. Anyone that was looking to see what I was bringing to Hersey, I am sorry. Not going to be able to make it. Under the weather last few days. If there is anything I posted that you want more info on, PM me. I will ship most anything. Did not want any one to waste time looking for me. Hope you guys have a great time. Maybe next year. Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

So sorry to hear that, I enjoyed talking to you and looking through your parts last year. Hope you feel better soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

Dan, you were going 2 be my first stop. Hope you feel better.
George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Sorry to hear that Dan. I hope that you start to feel better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

Nuts. Watch Atlas the Cursing Robot. That will make you feel better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Dan, The last time I was in Hershey was in 1974 dropping off another American Motorcycle Institute student on my way back to SD. Someday I'll go again to see the T stuff. Get Well Anyway!
Noel (now a people mechanic)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 04:42 am:

Hope you feel better soon! At least I'll save some money!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 05:33 am:

Dan,

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Respectfully submitted

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 09:28 am:

Walter: That Atlas is one funny guy isn't he. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:16 am:

Dan, Thanks for letting us know. Your spot was the first one I was going to see, so you saved some steps.

Thanks again,

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration