Veteran raĺly, last photos.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Veteran raĺly, last photos.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 05:21 am:

Wayne, here is a better shot of the 1912 F N.

Here is another F N! Note the shaft drive. This little bike ran like a dream

The organisers pulled the T models out for a group photo. In all, 23 were entered.

This TT was on display in a museum we visited. It is one of the late models with the heavy wheels all round.

Just when I thought I had seen most types of modofied suspension set-ups, this one came along.

Hope you like them.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Wow, that F N tourer is beautiful! Thank you Allan B! The F N motorcycle is a great comparison as well. I have heard of and seen pictures of many F N motorcycles and a few race cars. But I can't recall ever seeing a touring car from them that was so nice.
The TT in the museum is also very interesting. Somehow, I like them with the heavy wheels all around.
Would you call that a "charabanc"?

Again, thank you for the great pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Great pics Allan! Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration