Michigan Museum T Driving for the Masses

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Michigan Museum T Driving for the Masses
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

See fox news story about T driving
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/09/29/museum-in-michigan-brings-model-t-driving -to-masses.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

It's a great experience. I bought my T after attending the Gilmore Driving School. I probably wouldn't have made the ownership jump without attending the class.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Someone at the Brass and Nickel Show yesterday told me about this. I said that I would teach him for less than $105.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

I'm with you Dick!

Heck, for 100 bucks I'd even throw in a nice lunch..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lefeber on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 06:45 am:

The Gilmore Museum is a great place to visit. I have been there twice and still haven't seen everything. I also bought my Model T a couple of months after taking the class. I think it would be great if they offered a maintenance and repair class for newbies like me. Luckily, the members of local MTFCA chapter that I joined have been a huge help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration