MTFCA or MTFCI Boards meeting at Hershey??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: MTFCA or MTFCI Boards meeting at Hershey??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:58 pm:

The HCCA holds a Board Meeting at Hershey every year it's Tuesday evening and regular members (such as myself) are welcome to attend.

I'm wondering if either of the Model T clubs do the same thing a quick perusal of the two websites didn't indicate anything but maybe I missed it somehow.

If there are Board Meetings at Hershey and regular members are permitted to attend I would like to do so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

When I was on the board the MTFCI always had a board meeting at Hershey. At first it was at Chocolate World on a Friday night as I recall and then moved elsewhere in attempt to find a quieter place. I have no idea if they still meet there. A current board member would know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 08:32 am:

MTFCA does not have a meeting at Hershey. At least 3 directors will be in attendance and manning the MTFCA booth. Please stop by and say hello.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

Normally, the MTFCI board meets at their host hotel at 6:00pm on Wednesday evening. I hope this helps. Russ Furstnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

The MTFCI Board will meet at 6:00 PM at the Holiday Inn Express in Hummelstown (Just next door to Bob Evans restaurant) on Wednesday. All are invited as a guest to observe our proceedings and offer their input.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration