Model T Take Over Cars and Coffee DC area PLEASE COME

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Take Over Cars and Coffee DC area PLEASE COME
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 07:43 am:

FoLKS

saturday october 28th 2017

This is the 4th Year (with no show of but one single model T) for the T and A takeover of Katieís Cars and Coffee. On any Saturday there are over 300 cars and over 3,000 people who spontaneously show-up for a cup of Joe, breakfast, and CARS!. THESE ARE TRUE CAR GUYS AND GALS. A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THE MODEL T FORD AND BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. If we do not pass along our love for the car then we may be the last generation to know what THE MODEL T FORD IS/WAS ALL ABOUT. PLEASE COME JOIN US. IF you have never been to a Cars and Coffee you are missing out on where the direction of car culture is going!
There is parking for trailers on the side. PLENTY OF IT. We will come off 10 spots for the first model Tís and A that show. There is plenty of other parking but for the most part it is first come first serve. Getting there between 6:00am and 6:30 assures you a spot. After 7am we have to let go of the reserved spots. The event officially ends at 8:30 but a lot of folks linger till around 9 AMISH!

Please come on out!

Katieís Coffee House and Old Brogue are located in Great Falls Virginia
760 Walker Rd. Great Falls VA 22066

My contact cell number is 703 963-0100

p.s. IF YOU ARE COMING LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BRING YOU A PIE FLAVOR OF YOUR CHOICE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 07:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 08:01 am:

Wish I could, just too far away! But I'd love a coconut cream pie!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Me too Tim. Sounds like a neat car show but it's northeast of Nacogdoches! ....anyway, I'll have the Italian creme slice.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration