Looking for transport from Ohio to Gilmore museum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Looking for transport from Ohio to Gilmore museum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 10:41 am:

I donated my cut away chassis to the Gilmore museum (Richmond has one). Is anyone in Ohio going that way anytime soon that would be willing to haul it part or all of the way I am at 44663 zip code.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie, Memphis TN on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

How big a hurry are you in?

I am sorta planning a trip to Akron to deliver some furniture to my niece, and I've thought of making it a trip to one of the Henry Ford places.

I have a trailer that I use to haul my T. It is made to "capture" a Model T by the axles, and if your chassis and running gear are normal, it should do quite well. I could use that trailer to haul the furniture to Akron, I guess, then pick up your chassis and deliver it.

When I said 'sorta planning' I haven't set a date yet, but clearly if it's to be this summer it has to be before the snow sets in. Otherwise, it'll be next summer.

If all this interests you, you can PM me. A picture of your chassis would help me make sure it would work with my trailer. And, the name of the town you're in, so I can Google it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration