Anyone using a Toquey Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone using a Toquey Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 04:33 pm:

Have opportunity to buy a Toquey straight through type carburetor. Curious of anyone's experience with using one. Is there a big difference between this and an NH straight through.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Hmmmm,.....that's one I've never heard of! But then, there's a lot of things I've never heard of I guess!

Can't help but think that Stan Howe would know! And speaking of "unca' Stan", where the heck is he anyway??? Usually a frequent poster on the forum but haven't heard from him for quite some time now. I know he's usually "swamped" with carburetor work (for good reason) so hopefully he's O.K. and he's just putting in long hours in his shop (between auctions, right?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Here is a picture of one from a previous post. It's a straight through type and a bolt for bolt Ford replacement.

Carb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

Harold, Stan is REALLY busy. Check out his post in the classifieds for his carb reduction sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration