Body Panel ID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Body Panel ID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Can anyone help me positively ID this body panel? It appears to be a rear center panel.

Thanks.

Top seam

Bottom seam with cutout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Probably the back of a Touring car of some type as you said. Probably a reproduction since it has red primer. I'm not sure if Ford rear panels had the type of bottom lip like this one has. At least the ones that I have seen. Others might know for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Dan,

Have you already compared the width and hieght/curved dimension with your 1923 touring center rear section? Is it the same or off? And if it is not the same -- how much different is the panel 1/4 inch or 3 inches etc.?

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg. Burgard on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Looks to me to be back panel of a model a touring

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration