40th Annual Texas T Party - 2017

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 40th Annual Texas T Party - 2017
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Well, in one week we start another Texas T Party, October 11 thru October 14. This year we will be in Kerrville, TX. We will be riding around Harper, Fredericksburg, Hunt, Medina, Bandera and lots other great little towns in the hill country of Texas. Check us out on FB at Texas Tin Lizzies, for pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Can't wait!!
That is a beautiful area to tour with a Model T. Please don't leave out the "Twisted Sisters"!

Jim Haney had a little work done on his '15 and wanted to check it out on the road. Yesterday, I followed with my '14 and we drove from Houston to his stomping grounds at Waller, Texas and back, 86 miles for me and 96 for him. All's well

I tried to take a picture with my phone. Too far, etc. I need to take my GoPro to Kerrville and get someone to show me how to use it.

See you in the Hill Country!

Ken in flat southeast Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Wish it wasn't so far away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:44 am:

I'm already tuned up, serviced, detailed, loaded and strapped down on the trailer in anticipation of the tour. This year will be the 9th different Model T I've restored and brought on the T Party.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

That's one tour I've always wanted to do. Always seems like they have a real fun time. Someday..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Can't wait. I'm ready to go. See you all in Kerrville.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

The car I'm taking is still in pieces but I am optimistic and we will be there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration