FJ - Please Remember ...... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Please Remember ...... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

You've got that right Jim! A lot of folks didn't wake up this morning to another day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

AMEN brother! I thank God every morning for allowing me to see another day. Sometimes it's not the best day, but always better than the alternative.

Thanks for posting that Jim! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 01:53 am:

Well played FJ. :-)
I was allowed another day too and am always thankful for them and being able to help.
Things:
My good friends/co-workers at my part-time work.
My few old friends.
You folks.
Not so much my wife today and yester. Maybe next week... :-(
My machines here including these independent ol' model T's.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 07:02 am:

I always get up thinking....The good Lord gave me today, Now its up to me to make the best out of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

I just get up, then think. Ugh, another day.....

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

Jim, blessings come in all forms!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

Can't argue with THAT!....... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Oh, Willis.

I genuinely feel sorry for your attitude regarding each new day.

I received a diagnosis three years ago which I Never Ever thought I would hear. I found myself doing some "recalculating" as the GPS might intone. I am looking at the blades of grass and not the roots. Things could be worse.

I have adopted an "Attitude of Gratitude".

I hope that the dark clouds soon reveal their silver lining. Hang in there, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Now I know the reason Kim didnít want to sell his spare early Brake rods. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

OK Kim,

Did that come down from Idaho or did you buy it in Bishop ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

I picked it up in Carson City, bought it in Montana. My friend Mike Hustead met me in Carson City with the car. Tony, it has 1 9-10 brake rod!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration