Post Your Hershey Jelfies Here...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Post Your Hershey Jelfies Here...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

I must admit that I was a little bit star struck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Ran into Steve this morning ... nice to finally meet him in person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

So was I. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

Was Jeff Steve in attendance as well?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

If you are lucky , he might even autograph a $2 bill.

That's it !! If any of you go to a local bank ,get some two dollar bills.

(Steve's gonna kill me.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 07:17 am:

Ha .... I always keep a $2 bill in the brim of my fedora. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

The last time I saw Steve, he was asleep at the MTFCA space. I showed him a NOS crankcase arm block that I purchased for $1. There was a thread on this subject a couple of weeks ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

Spotted him midafternoon today with a 26 PU!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Steve Jelf "recharging his battery" at the MTFCA booth during the Hershey Swap Meet Thursday afternoon.
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

Why isn't he out there getting his boots dusty?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:30 am:

I wonder how many miles of walking it takes to cover the whole thing. By early afternoon I really need that recharge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 09:48 am:

Steve: Last time I was there (Late 80s or early 90s) I seem to remember them saying something like 23 or 24 miles. Is that possible?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 09:50 am:

WHAAH, poor little fellar. He's just all plum , tuckered out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 09:51 am:

We used to carry a backpack full of Heineken and ice as we traipsed the aisles. It really helped! Kept the person carrying it cool as well as it wasn't insulated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

At least fill his water-bowl, have some compassion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Hope there are good deals at Hershey. There is no meat left on the bones by Steve's chair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

I was told that, if you walk both sides of each row, it is about 32 miles on an average year! I have ridden a bike around on Tuesday set up day and done 14 miles plus and not begun to see everything that was there. And Wednesday, it had almost doubled in the amount of stuff to see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

That's a fantastic pic to me!
I figure if I make it into my 70's and I'm worn out and there's a chair handy? Yep! Shut down for a spell. :-)

That's a lot of miles. My knees hurt for each and every one of you! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

I carried a small folding chair in my cart this year, it sure came in handy when my legs or feet got sore during the day. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eck Sheppard on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

one year when it was spread out more, I walked Wed to Sat afternoon and walked all the isles. My pedometer read 52 miles at the end. Probably a little more compact now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

My wife and I walked 19 miles in 3 days according to the app on our phones. Covered about 90% of it walking in the center of the aisles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

There is always an extra chair, cold or hot drink and a munchie
C4F 19-22 Safari Motorhome by light pole 45. Sold most of my T stuff but no purchase necessary.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration