Today's Forum Meet & Greet At Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Today's Forum Meet & Greet At Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

It's a good lookin' bunch!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Someone gonna tell the rest of us who everyone is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Well I see Russ Herner, from our neck of the woods in Ohio and member of our T club, Firelands Timeless T's. He's front row, second from left, looking the wrong way!! Ha ha! Gotcha Russ! Is that Larry Smith next to him? Where's Joe Bell? I don't see him.... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Ooops! There's Jim Riedy, another club member...6th. one from the left, front row. Sorry Jimbo! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

That's my shadow in the foreground. Here are some other shots.

I won't try to ID everyone now. I won't remember all the names when I barely remember who I am. I don't have the software on this laptop, but when I get home I'll put a number on everybody in the group picture and they can ID themselves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

It was great putting faces with the names on the forum. Pretty good turnout for an impromptu meeting at the MTFCA tent. Unfortunately no one passed the test to remember everybody's name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Tom, dick, harry, larry, curly, moe, and the rest of the rusty nut gang heehee joking here.
Up until 2 weeks ago i had hopes to make it
Well maybe next year 3000+ miles long way but i
One day make it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 01:28 am:

No wonder nobody is getting good answers to their model T questions!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:09 am:

There's Jim Riedy photo-bombing Steve's first picture! Ha ha. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Iím on the back row, seventh from the left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Tried to edit and failed, that should be sixth from left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

I'm in the back row, 3rd from the right wearing a green shirt and the new "FORUM" hat. BTW, check out how many of those new "FORUM" hats you see.

It was a good turn out with about 25 Forum participants and lurkers present.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Thank's for wearing the hat Keith!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

I was out in the field looking for T parts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

I was doing the same thing as Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Although I'm a newbie I sure enjoyed meeting you fellas. A pretty good looking group I'd say! Al Pfau, back row fourth from right. Lets do it again next year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Front row, third from right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Larger picture front row dead center kneeling wearing a forum hat and a still plays with cars t shirt. Jim (Now back in Ohio)

(Message edited by tfan on October 07, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Larger picture, back row on left end, behind Steve Jelf.

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Larger Picture, next to Jim Riedy wearing the safari hat and white t shirt with a photo of my runabout on it. George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jerry knouse on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 09:50 am:

could not make meet and greet because of previous commitment.m

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:48 am:

I'm 3rd from the left in front row, wearing a Forum Hat and a grey T shirt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:57 am:

I'm the guy with the tan shorts, the white floppy hat, and the Model T T-shirt. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Iím in the back row, 2nd from right, blue shirt, hat with sunglasses. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

I'm the 5th from the right in the back row.Blue MTFCI shirt.
My son in law, George Arms, is on the left side in the far back wearing a blue F.D.hat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

I forgot all bout this until Bob reminded me this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Put me down for #12 - Al Pfau Howell, Mi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

I can help with a few: Steve Jelf #1, Jerry Kramer #16, Garry Houser #23, Jim Riedy #22, Dan Conder #25, Keith Gumbinger #13. Hopefully someone with a better memory will fill in the rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

Jerry, I think that I would be #21 not that it matters that much. All I can say is "a finer bunch of fellows I don't think I have ever met before all in one spot." It was sure nice meeting all you all as my buddy would say. Oh and #17 is Russ Herner from Bellevue, Ohio. Jim

(Message edited by tfan on October 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

I have everyone identified except 3,4,8,9,10,15,and 26.
If those fellows could be identified, I'll make a list of everyone on the picture.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers / Kunkletown, Pa on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

I'm #10, had a great time at the show ! It is nice to match a face with a name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

I'm number 18.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

#26 is Ben Umberger, president of the Suncoast T Club, St. Pete/Clearwater area of Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

Number 14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

I is number 3...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

I'm number 6. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

I still need #4,8,9,& 15, then I'll make a list of everyone in the picture.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Schwoebel on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Hi, This is Bill Schwoebel, #15 in the Hershey picture in front of the MTFCA tent. Stanleyman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Good job there, Mr. Jelf ! Nice to put faces to names.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Is #8 Dave Simmering? Does anyone know for sure if it's him?

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

I'm number two

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

Hi Bob, Thanks, but I already had you identified from your post on Oct. 7th, plus I recognized you from our chat on the morning of Oct. 4th when you bought your hat. :-)

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Not me, I got there just a few minutes too late for the picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

Dave, Thanks for the reply.....he does kinda look like you. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

I'm number 9, back row, with the Route 66 Hawaiian shirt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 11:13 pm:

Thank you, Bill. I know we met and talked a bit but I just couldn't remember your name.

Thanks again,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

I only need to identify #4 and 8 on the picture above, then we have everyone and I'll list them here.

Thanks for all your help.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Keith... aren't you missing more names?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Hi Bob, No, I have all the others & I'm ready to list them but I'd like to list all of them together if possible.

If I don't find out who # 4 & 8 are by later tomorrow, then I'll just list those I have.

Thanks for asking,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Well, I still don't know who #4 and 8 are, but here's the list:

1 Steve Jelf
2 Bob Jablonski
3 Tim Rogers
4 ?
5 George Arms
6 Mark Strange
7 Tony Bowker
8 ?
9 Bill Everett
10 Glenn Beers
11 Charlie Gagel
12 Al Pfau
13 Keith Gumbinger
14 Bob Doris
15 Bill Schwoebel
16 Jerry Kramer
17 Russ Herner
18 Tom Donahue
19 Bruce Balough
20 George Danek
21 Jim Riedy
22 Charlie Little
23 Garry Houser
24 Chris Bamford
25 Dan Conder
26 Ben Umberger

Also, in the third picture from the top in this thread is Mike Francis from Classitique Upholstery in the red shirt and sitting on a chair in the backround and checking her cell phone is Mary Little.

If you find any mistakes in this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration