Question about a modern brake light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Question about a modern brake light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:39 am:

More than a few times Iv see brake lights flash brightly a couple of times before staying solid red on motorcycles. I'm assuming they are some kind of LED but I cant seem to find any info on them. Id like to replace my currant brake light on my T with that. I think its a great idea giving the guy behind me ample warning that I'm coming to a stop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:52 am:

is this what you are looking for Will
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brake-Attention-Flasher-Module-for-LED-Brake-Lights-Rapi d-Flash-Then-Steady-On-/400323975684?hash=item5d352b1a04:g:awcAAOSw5dNWsQG0&vxp= mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

GR, That would be it, Thank you. Now to find a small round LED tail light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Will, If you have a 12 volt system that module will work. If a 6 volt system I'd check with the maker before purchase.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson - Omaha NE on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:35 am:

I checked with the seller and it will NOT work on 6 volt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

Will, sent you a PM. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

I installer a 12 volt emergency lighting battery under the dash and above the steering column on my 26. It runs all my accessories. I still use 6 volts for all the oem items.

It's a nice setup. I just charge it twice a year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration