Brass lights ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brass lights ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Is anyone out there reproducing any brass lights for the T..?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:41 am:

I believe Gilbert Metal Products, Wayne Erickson, is still making brass lights in El Monte, Ca. I think Rootlieb and some of the other vendors sell them. At one point, there were a few people making brass lights, but most have retired. I have bought a lot of parts from the Ericksons over the years and have always been pleased.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Contact info:

Gilbert Metal Products
Address: 10816 St Louis Dr, El Monte, CA 91731
Phone: (626) 448-3251

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Lawrence - Nevada City, CA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

You might also try:

Vintage Brass Works
604 Creamery Rd.
Nazareth, PA 18064
(610)614-1943

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

Ron Gocek 610 614 194

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Havens on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

I had a company down here in Orlando do it that does custom metal fabrication. They said they could have done them in stainless also, but I went with Brass.
They ship all across the USA so you can probably have it shipped if your not in Florida.

Havens Metal
407-456-8698
http://www.havensmetal.com
6701 Edgewater Commerce Pkwy
Orlando, FL 32804

Hope I could help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

Thank you Everyone...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

From a previous forum post:

reproduction Jno Brown Model 19

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration