Wood spoke wheel for model TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wood spoke wheel for model TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hector f idarraga on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

I am looking for a 23 inches rear wheel with the drum and wood spokes for a 1917 model TT. If you have any idea where can I find one, I would really appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hector f idarraga on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

wheel picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Palmisano on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Hector,
Welcome to the forum. Please take close up pictures of the wheel so that you can match the one you already have. If this was the TT with the AA wire wheel installed, I would appreciate pictures of how the AA wire wheel was installed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Hector,

I have two TT rear wheels similar to the one in the photo but NOT exactly the same. My two are 6 lug split rim wheels. The split rims having the lugs welded on to them. It looks like yours has the individual clamp lugs on the bolts. One other thing, mine do NOT have hubs or drums, just the rim, nuts/bolts, and spokes. They seem to be very solid and completely usable if someone could find hubs to put in them.

Let me know if you're interested. There is no hurry on this.

Good Luck,
Terry Miller

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration