New member to the Copeland Model T famley

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New member to the Copeland Model T famley
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

Allow me to introduce Callie Mae Copeland arrived today at 01:49 am. 5 lbs 13.5 ounces and 18 inches Long. Mom and baby doing well. Cant wait to show her how to drive the Model T. Callie makes are 10th grandchild and still have two more coming in Dec and Jan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Congrats grampa Will! Grand kids are awesome. I have two grand daughters. You are very lucky my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Wonderful news!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Congrats! Get her on the car insurance list!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Will, congratulations by January you will have the same number of grandkids I have. They are all really great kids. You are going to love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Congratulations!

But I thought you were going to tell us about your new T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Congrats I have 7 and they are a hoot..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Congratulations! Children and grandchildren are a real blessing.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clyde Gibson on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

S
Our grandson was born on our way to the Covered Bridge tour. So we stopped in St. Louis and visited him. That makes us eleven. He was 8lbs and 24 Oz and 21 inches long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clyde Gibson on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

8 lbs and 14 oz.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration