Purchased at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Purchased at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:02 am:

Bought this rebuilt Stromberg OF carburetor on Wednesday. I found the choke control and instruction booklet three years ago at Hershey. Also brought back a second unrestored OF, a U&J core (that needs a float, needle, seat, drain and bowl nut) and a Toquey carburetor.

Carb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 07:53 am:

:-) :-), Three desirable carbs at one swap meet. nice .... :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

I know there are lots of opinions on the matter but what is the best carb for the T? is it the Holley?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Doug, the general opinion is the Holley NH is the best stock carb to use and rebuild if not staying with the correct model carb for your year car. Then the most popular aftermarket carbs are the Stromberg OF and the U&J carbs. but opinions can vary ... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 06:18 am:

I recently found this choke control. Stan Howe identified my first one as a genuine Stromberg alternative to the more elaborate one Mark shows. Just a heads up so you don't miss out.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration