FJ - Where am I ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Where am I ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Anyone wanna take a gander ?

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

Parked on the side of the road. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

It looks flat where you are and the trees look like live oaks, so, I think you are in the south.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Must not be South. I don't see any moss on the trees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

Oklahoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

If you don't know where you are, I would say you are in the state of confusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

You are south of north Model T drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Just East of South Model T Drive?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

When you are asking WHO you are, I will worry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

It is Saturday evening and I am still sober.
I am beginning to worry about me!

On my way to Austin TX next week,
Sounds like a PBS series -- A Yankee in Texas!
Looking forward to steak, fast horses, beautiful women (maybe the other way around) and guns.
Now that I think about it, I may not be sober.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Just don't take I-10 east. There is a hurricane coming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

Oklahoma and I know where. Hint Burkes homestead

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Mike,

Name the town in Oklahoma .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Tulsa

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

You can play also. you are within a few mile of a stretch of old Route 66 that was paved only 9' wide. You can see and drive on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Afton.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

FJ.

5 south Model T Dr
Afton OK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Mike,

Bingo .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Ed,

Bingo to you as well ..... :-)

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration